"with grace in your hearts to the Lord."

Sunday, May 11, 2008

6 Weeks Left!!


6 Weeks Left!!! (Me at 34 weeks)

It's hard to believe that we will get to meet our baby girl in only 6 weeks or less! This pregnancy has gone by really, really fast. It has been pretty easy, so far. We are getting the nursery all fixed up and ready for Ava's homecoming. Shawn and I both have definitely been nesting this last trimester. Every spare moment at home is spent working on some type of project.

We took our natural childbirth class in April to get better informed about the whole labor and delivery thing. I am still determined to do it all naturally...not because I'm tough, but because I know that I'll pass out if I have to get an IV or a big shot. Yucky!

Only 2 more weeks left of school, then I can get off my swollen feet and prop them up while reading baby care books. It's going to be a great time before, as one of my friends called it, "hell week." Surely it can't be that crazy bringing home a baby...=)

Here are some pics of the last 6 weeks or so. I have really "blossomed" as the ladies at work keep telling me. =) Is that what they call it?
Me at 28 weeks

No comments: